Sunday 27 May 2018

The divine is not limited by language barriers!

The divine is not limited by language barriers!

Narrated by Sahaja Yogi Jos Boven

In 1995 Shri Mataji was in Belgium to give two public programs. At one of them I was asked to translate Shri Mataji's words. She was on the stage and B (for the translation in French) and myself for the translation in Dutch stood on the floor with our faces to Shri Mataji and not to the audience. 

She asked us to look straight in Her eyes and proceed. At a given moment She interrupted me and said:

 "Your translation was not right. Try again."

Does Shri Mataji understand Dutch?


                                   …………………...

The next experience happened in Prague a few months later … and made me understand how Shri Mataji did it.

A journalist of a well-known newspaper interviewed Shri Mataji … in English. But at a given moment the journalist forgot himself and asked a question in his own Tsjechian language … and Shri Mataji answered promptly.

 The journalist was very astonished and asked politely: "Madam, do You understand my language?"

And Shri Mataji said: "No, no."

The journalist: "But … how can you answer my question?"

Shri Mataji: "Oh, that's very simple. When you speak you emit vibrations. I caputre them and answer."

The next morning there was a large article in his paper with a very big title:

 YESTERDAY I MET A GODDESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment