Monday 15 May 2017

Cancerous Cyst in the breast cured through Sahaja Meditation & Cleansing

Brest cancer cured by photo - as narrated by Sahaja Yogini Rehka D | New Delhi

In September, 1999 I became very ill and went to the Apollo Hospital in New Delhi. After a thorough check up (X-ray, monogram etc.) I was diagnosed with a cyst in my left breast, which the doctors suspected to be breast cancer. I had full faith in Shri Mataji and went to our local Sahaja Yoga centre.
I sat in front of Shri Mataji’s photograph, and the lady running the centre, Mrs Venkateshwaran, gave me vibrations, and asked me to meditate. I felt a cool breeze on my head, hands and heart. *I meditated in this way daily in the morning and evening*.
After one and a half months, I went to the hospital for the biopsy. The doctors could not find any cyst and I had again to go for another round of monograms etc. as a check up. The doctors were very surprised that the cyst had vanished and they could not find any reason. 
They were nervous and perplexed and paid me back the large amount of money which I had spent. I knew it was the blessings of Shri Mataji. She had showered Her cosmic love on me and I was cured.
Rekha D.


No comments:

Post a Comment