Friday 26 May 2017

Sahaja Yoga Miracle - From paralysis to near suicide tendencies to Self Realization

Dr. S. C Nigam - His experience of Sahaja Yoga and Self Realization

Listen to his narration - how he emerged as a winner after facing major setbacks in life!

He was a doctor himself but when he had a severe paralytic attack and could not heal himself with all sorts of medical treatments, he became absolutely depressed - depressed to the extent that he wanted to commit suicide!

He happened to hear about Sahaja Yoga and somehow managed to reach the sub center. He was also suffering from insomnia and hardly slept for 2-3 hours in a day. Only after the 1st encounter with Sahaja Yoga meditation, he slept peacefully for continuous 8 hours!! He was surprised with his sudden change in him...and started following Sahaja Yoga.

After he completely healed himself with various Sahaja Yoga techniques, he began spreading this unique discovery in India and abroad with all his might!

His colleague's wife who suffered from migraine and was taking 6 tablets per day to heal herslef was completely cured by practicing Sahaja Yoga!

3 comments:

  1. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks yoga capris

    ReplyDelete
  2. जय श्री माताजी।

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jai shree mata ji sir/mam
    I want to ask my father is also suffer from brain stroke due to which his right side gonna paralise can you tell me the treatment process for my father

    ReplyDelete