Monday 15 May 2017

Sahaja Yoga- Shree Mataji's immense grace on a new comer!

Amazing distant healing experience by a new comer in Sahaja Yoga!
 
In December 1985 I was in Geneva, where I met an old friend, whom I found very calm and peaceful. She told me that she was practising Sahaja Yoga. She gave me Self Realization shortly before my return to Egypt.
On my return to Cairo, I learned that my son had been very seriously injured in a road accident. Both legs had been broken in several places, many muscles and ligaments had been torn and the legs were just hanging limply. After several operations, the surgeons had little hope that he would never walk again and even told me that amputation might be necessary. In my despair, I turned towards the photograph of Shree Mataji.
*“Oh, you who are a Mother, you must be able to understand how much I am suffering. Please heal him and let him be able to walk normally.”*
I meditated and repeated this prayer all the time.
Some time later I received a phone call from the doctors telling me that there would be no need to carry out any more transplants, as somehow the flesh was reforming in place without medical intervention and no further operations would be necessary. The doctors were extremely surprised by what was happening as the healing seemed to take place all by itself.
My son has since completely recovered the use of his legs and now runs around like any other boy. I know that he was healed through the grace of Shri Mataji. I have since continued the meditation and She has continued to bless my whole family.

Leila E.






No comments:

Post a Comment