Monday 18 September 2017

Sahaja Yogini Daizy Ji's miraculous experience with egoistic senior officer !

Shared and translated by Sahaja Yogini Sonia Bhayana
Recently heard this Hindi audio clip of Daizy ji's wonderful experience so thought of translating and sharing with u all........

Daizy ji's experience in her own words......
I want to share my experience about my workplace .In the office where I used to work we had an officer who was highly egoistic .Whenever we discussed with him about file or a leave he used to get agitated.

By nature I am very sentimental person and I can't tolerate anyone's rude behaviour and don't feel like talking to that person ...

There was no option left for me . I had to see Mr Pathak every now and then ....but whenever I had to see him I used to take Bandhans.

I was so fed up of him that one day I asked my friend when is Mr Pathak retiring .She laughed and said ...still 2 or 2 1/2 yrs to go ....I heard this with heavy heart and kept quiet. 

After that I completely forgot about this conversation .....In a short while I heard that Mr Pathak is taking voluntary retirement.

This news came as a pleasant surprise to me.

Chairman agreed to his resignation letter and signed on it .

Just after that Mr Pathak requested chairman to take his resignation letter back but he was reluctant .
Mr Pathak pleaded that due to circumstances he had to resign and now he wants to get back but chairman didn't agree on taking back the resignation......and he lost his job....

So I want to convey this message that Mother understands our troubles, woes and pains . She answers to our silent prayers. Even if we don't tell her, she understands what we are going through..

Our Mother's love and concern is for her each and every child.....

Jai Shree Mataji

No comments:

Post a Comment