Sunday 17 September 2017

Sahaja Yogini Sonia Bhayana's experience with divine protection!

Sahaja Yogini Sonia Bhayana's experience with divine protection!

 
An experience shared by Sonia Bhayana
 

I would like to share an experience that happened recently .

Sometimes back I organised Sahajayoga sessions at home for our condo ladies. ..and lot of ladies came and got their realization ...but there was one lady in our condo who tried a lot to reach for the sessions but she could never make it .once a week the sessions continued for around 3 months ....
People got interested ...There was awareness about meditation and I was very happy conducting the sessions ...

One very strange thing used to happen every week ...the lady used to try to catch up with the sessions every week but she could never ....That time only something used to happen with her and she could not come .2 or 3 times she managed to come to my house and the moment I was about to begin the session ...she got some urgent calls to get back immediately ....



Now this happened for more than 7 times ...

I stopped taking sessions and asked people to join the collective .
This lady tried a lot to reach me .....she wanted to learn about Sahajayoga and wanted to spend some time with me ....

She almost self invited herself to my house and almost begged that she wants to meet me ...
Many a times I called her for tea or for breakfast but the same story ...something used to happen and she could never come ...

Now it was getting too much I thought to myself ....around 15 times ...is it coincidence or nature is trying to warn me. ...2 or 3 times she almost reached my house but could not stay for more than 10 minutes ...
Her nature too sweet ,vibrations not too gud .......my heart and mind were not in co ordination ......The problem with me is that I cannot think negative about any person .I always think that everybody is so nice ....something must be wrong with me only .

Now everything appeared mysterious to me ...

Then yesterday one of the ladies in our condo invited me for tea and she said ....she wants to tell me something ...

I went to her house .

..Both the ladies were teaching in the same school .

Then she said she is having frequent headaches and there is strong intution and sense of urgency that she needs to unburden herself and she needs to share some of the confidential things about the lady with someone ....and that someone was me.. me .....strange ....

She told the reality about the lady and her husband ....They were not only negative but were dangerous also. ..The could go to any extent .and they were always looking for soft targets .she said that she has fooled almost all the ladies in the condo.....but with u it's different
She told me so many things about her .I was completely shocked...
After the meet up ....
She said she is feeling so nice and at peace ....
She said u r so lucky and blessed all the time it was some strong divine power that was protecting u .......
Well ....the mystery was at last solved.....

She warned me not to interact much or entertain the lady ...

Sometimes in our innocence we ignore so many things but the divine love never lets us fall in the trap 

and is always and always protecting us ....

Love u Lot Ma....
Jai Shree Mataji...

3 comments:

  1. Great madam. Jai Shree Mataji.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful... Jai Shri mataji !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jai Shri Mataji
    I want to get connected to Sonia Bhayanaji. Can I get her mail id or no?

    ReplyDelete