Friday 27 October 2017

Sahaja Yogini Ruth Greaves's dream about Shree Mataji

 Sahaja Yogini Ruth Greaves's dream about Shree Mataji


Dream of 9th February 2008

We ( many Sahaja yogis and myself) are inside a building. We are standing on a low white balcony, above and to the side of a large hall. Shri Mataji is seated on a dais in the centre of the long side of the rectangular hall.

There are various yoginis around Shri Mataji, busying themselves with arranging things. Then Mother rolls out towards the balcony, where I am, a deep mauvish pink piece of light woollen cloth like a huge shawl. There are a row of raised patterns at the end near us. They are made of flat, sequin beads. Mother is discussing the shapes, she is looking at the first shape and asks "What shape, is it?" 

 I am leaning over the balcony, being drawn into the discussion. She glances up at me. I say "It's a bit like a heart but it's not a heart, then looking at the other shapes in the row say ""It's random""

"Yes, random", says mother.

Somehow I am then standing on the dais behind Mother. She is lying down on her side, with her back to me. She looks up at me, "Cover me Ruth, I want to sleep".

I tuck the pink shawl very gently all around, tucking it under her body and all around her face - it is incredibly sweet and blissful.

I see that she already has several layers of blankets and I do not want her to be too hot. So I lean over, very close to her face and say " Is that enough, Mother?"

She pulls the shawl down from her face and looks up at me.She says " I will tell you later, when it is night". She settles down again and begins to sleep.


A small boy, maybe of 9 or 10 comes barging up to Mother, I fear he will wake her, so I put my arm to hold him back. Suddenly Mother turns and looks at him with such love, she reaches up her mouth and kisses him - he runs off really happy.

She settles down to sleep but again looks up at me and is both sleepily and quickly saying something to me. I lean forward to try to catch her words, I can feel her breath on my face but still cannot make them out. She is half asleep and makes several attempts to get me to understand.

In the end, she turns over completely to face me. She say,with difficulty getting the words out "Get rid of the snake, get rid of the snake". Then she sleeps again. A little screen pops up behind her with the same message in lights, continuously moving across ..........Get rid of the snake.......Get rid of the snake!

The atmosphere in the room is holy, blissful, still and beautiful.

A while later ( not sure of exact date), I had another, very powerful dream ( could be connected ):

My husband, Chris and a yogi brother are struggling to hold a huge thrashing serpent/snake. I have a shovel and am attacking the serpents head. I know I have to crush it - the struggle is long and violent. I go on and on, until the head lies completely flattened to a pulp. It was a very real dream and I remember the feeling of determination and of our complete oneness of purpose in destroying this monstrous creature.

Ruth Greaves | Sahaja Yogini | Bristol, United Kingdom

1 comment:

  1. Hi, everything is getting subtler and subtler . just try to be in the vilamb and u will see every second and every micro second . any thought or any thing ur sight falls on : has a meaning . if u see a mirror u see ur forehead jutting out . it doesnt mean u r the devil but it means that a devil is there in the surrounding . cos u r part of parabrahma and any thing at all even if negative has to show up in ur thoughts or sight etc . we have to be confident that its not mine and whosoever its is . within or without . should be stopped , killed , ignored.... cured . watch ur attention dont ket it fritter away

    ReplyDelete