Friday 20 October 2017

Prayers which have absolute surrender, are never left unanswered - Shivani Yadav, Sahaja Yogini

Prayers which have absolute surrender, are never left unanswered - Shivani Yadav, Sahaja Yogini


Another miracle was in late October 2011, when we were happily waiting at NH8 for our bus to Jaipur for Diwali Seminar and in the meantime, my brother had gone back to park the car at home.

Excited and busy talking, I didn't bother to notice a Honda city car had stopped near me. So when there wasn't any movement for about 5 minutes from that car, I turned around and saw something that still gives me the chills. They were three young boys around my age, slightly drunk and were still drinking in the car and their that stare towards me was loaded with so much dirt and filth, that it began to haunt me terribly and with moist eyes, I looked up in dark midnight blue sky and said, "Shri Mataji please help me! I need your help...Shri Ganesha please help me."

I collected myself and when I gathered courage to look back, they were still badly staring and had put up a cheap film song and I again looked up at the sky and made a final call to Shri Hanumana, asking for help.."Shri Hanumana please protect me today from these monsters. You never let the evil come near us. Please help me!" 

 Just when I said this, one of them opened the car door and everything came to a standstill for me. That moment, I just closed my eyes and said to Shri Mataji, "Mother, If I am a spirit...then this body doesn't belong to me, it's yours. So I surrender this body to you and today even if death stands in front of me, I'll not get scared because my Mother is Adi Shakti." At that blissful moment, I was completely drenched in vibrations and when I opened my eyes, I saw their car zooming off far away from my slight!

That day, Shri Mataji taught me the power of surrender. She made me realize that prayers which have absolute surrender, are never left unanswered. Soon, our bus arrived in minutes and so did my brother and we all boarded the bus but that incident did shake me somewhere, as I silently kept weeping..thinking about what tons of victims go through. And then I had a dream about Shri Ganesha and Shri Hanumana. 




*The Dream *


I was standing alone on an empty road and there a huge dark place, completely black that I was supposed to go inside but I was really very scared and then Shri Ganesha came, walking slowly in his pleasing petite appearance, lovingly wrapped up in red color with a big belly and such tiny hands and legs; he stood on my left side and Shri Hanumana was completely opposite. With his dynamic gigantic appearance covered in deep orange color, along with a long beautiful tail behind and having a heart that of an angelic child; he stood erect on my right side with the powerful presence of his mace.

Shri Hanumana smilingly waved at me but seeing dreadful fear on my face, he then asked Shri Ganesha, "Why is she not going inside?" to which Shri Ganesha quickly replied, "She's scared to go inside."

Shri Hanumana shot at me, saying "Why are you scared? Can't you see my these muscles and my mace? I'll not let any devil come near you! I'm always there on your right side, so why are you worried? I'll help you even before you'll call me. Please come inside. Mother has sent us here to take you inside".

Shri Hanumana held my right hand and while I was just trying to fathom everything around me, Shri Ganesha made the ultimate declaration, "I'm your best friend right? So why don't you trust me and come inside. Sure, you'll be surrounded by all sort of dirt but yet you'll always remain pure. I'll protect you from this entire world! Don't think and just come inside..because you are the chosen one!".

He quickly held my left hand and we all walked inside that dark place, which was nothing but this heinous, immoral world that we live and often get lost in.

That one last sentence in that dream, changed my life completely and realized how special we all are! Most of the times, we get busy making a life; then these dreams serve as a sweet reminder, that we all are actually the chosen ones!!!

Thanking Shri Mataji even till the eternity won't be enough, not just simply for all the blessings but even for all the difficult time because sometimes our deepest pain becomes our biggest blessing as it takes us so much closer to God and our ascent and it truly transforms us into a much better person.

Shivani Yadav | Sahaja Yogini

No comments:

Post a Comment