Friday 27 October 2017

Sahaja Yogini Ira Bojczuk's experience with a supposedly tough interview procedure!

Sahaja Yogini Ira Bojczuk's experience with a supposedly tough interview procedure! -  People who were completely cold at first became so warm and loving.


Today is such an auspicious day!

Once again Shri Mataji made me feel overjoyed and I want to share this with you. But I will tell you everything gradually ... I had a teacher's exam today for another degree of professional promotion.

Everyone is very afraid of this exam and it often happens that people do not pass it. The atmosphere is always very formal and tense, and there is tremendous stress involved in the fact that no one knows what will be asked. I did not feel scared when I came for the exam, only the slight tension on Vishuddhi. The whole procedure was supposed to look like this: at first a person has to come in and say hello to the examination board, then come out and wait 30 minutes and the committee reads the file with the pedagogical achievements and sets the type and number of questions between themselves, then one goes in and answers the questions for the next 30 minutes, then one is waiting for the door for about 30 minutes.


 Everything was different !

When I came in to say hello, I saw 5 tense people and thought it would not be easy. Then I went out and sat in my chair and immediately felt very strong vibrations, first only on the hands, then on the head and around me. I immediately understood that everything was under control !

 I did not wait long for them to call me in. As soon as I started talking to them, their faces glowed as if they had met an old friend. It is impossible to describe the joy and kindness that flowed through them in my direction.
 
It was as if Shri Mataji made them not only want to do anything to make me feel relaxed and content but also to enjoy their own kindness towards me. We talked, joked, laughed a lot, and finally everyone embraced and congratulated me on the success.

The lady who looked the most dangerous in the beginning was repeating that I was the best teacher she had ever assessed and never met such a cordial and openhearted person. It was all like a fairy tale !

 I felt so grateful to Shri Mataji that it is difficult to say in words. After all, it was She who made people who were completely cold at first became so warm and loving. They forgot the rules of their game, time, they forgot that there is a hierarchy and that they are important, not me. Everything turned upside down I was their precious guest and that was how they felt.

I haven't words to describe how I feel. It is such joy - to realise that you are so small and not at all important compare to the world, but She is so powerful and She is your Mother, so She can make you feel very important by showing Her Sutradhara form, suddenly you are aware of Somebody, who is pulling on strings of everybody's heart
Ira Bojczuk | Sahaja Yogini

No comments:

Post a Comment