Thursday 19 October 2017

Sahaja Yogini Shivani Yadav's miraculous recovery from acute Epistaxis

Sahaja Yogi Shivani Yadav's miraculous recovery from acute Epistaxis


We all have experienced plenty of​ Shri Mataji's infinite love for us in form of endless miracles, daily enlightening​ our lives and I'm just putting down my little, most personal and cherished experiences which honestly was way beyond my imagination; that they'll one fine day land on such a huge platform but over time, it's been coming so much in my attention with enormous divine signals and I really hope it helps someone somewhere, in form of a beautiful ascent awaiting.


I was barely 8 yrs old when my Mother joyfully began practicing Sahaja Yoga, a time when I was deeply suffering from acute Epistaxis. Often, I used to break down like an impatient child and just look up in the sky, complaining to the almighty.."Shri Ganesha, you don't love me as much as I love you! Why don't you help me? I'm in so much pain..I want be normal like everyone else!" and his only response was sometimes an appearance in the clouds which I would get so scared of, that I used to quickly run away!

Time passed and one fine day, I went to Shri Mataji's alter and spoke my heart out to her. I said, "Okay Shri Mataji, I'll practice meditation once I get well because you seem to be so divine..I'm sure you must be knowing Shri Ganesha, he's my best friend but I think he's quite busy helping other people..I understand there are millions of people out there but I'm sick of such a heavy nose bleeding everyday which is making survival difficult with each passing day. Can you please tell him to spare some time and help me?...and then a voice came from inside, echoing so strongly.."the time has come" which I couldn't understand but my spirit certainly did.

So it was Saturday and after coming from school, I was so determined take my self realization that my parents were more than happy to take me to center and that day, Shri Mataji became my mother..she became the face of God for me, whom I worshipped all my childhood; a time when often, I used to see a dream where a group of evil people are rigorously running after me with deadly weapons in their hands.


So when I began practicing meditation nearly at the age of 15, that very moment I got cured completely of a disease that the best possible medical treatment couldn't cure for around 12 long years and then I saw my very first dream where Shri Mataji came in the form of Shri Mahakali and without even an iota of mercy, She slashed the throat of those evil people trying to attack me in my dream.

With those deadly skeletons decorating her neck, her untied jet black long wavy hair, carrying the most powerful weapons in her hands and drinking the evil blood; In what form she appeared, is something that I'll never be able to describe to the absolute.

 She then returned to her beautiful loving human form and hugged me dearly. Shri Mataji said to me while she caressed my hair, "Just remember that your Mother is Adi Shakti and I'm always there with you"...that day, I woke up from one of the most memorable dream of my life.

Shivani Yadav | Sahaja Yogini

No comments:

Post a Comment