Friday 1 December 2017

Sahaja Yogi Alison R. was cured of all symptoms of Dystrophy!

Dystrophy vanished In 1981 - Narrated by Alison R. 

I was told I had had dystrophy and the doctors said I would probably be dead by the time I was forty. I am now forty. But I am still alive and kicking. There is no sign of dystrophy at all.

 I remember that first year in Sahaja Yoga, 1981. I went to see Shri Mataji and She was in a room full of medical doctors who were Sahaja Yogis.


“Well, what’s your problem?” She said. So I said that the doctors had just diagnosed dystrophy and She looked at me and She was laughing, and said the doctors did not know anything (at least in my case!).



 I have never had any sign of it since. 

Alison R. | Sahaja Yogi

Source: http://www.sahaja-yoga-sl.org/benefits-of-sahaja-yoga/health-benefits/health-miracles/

About Dystrophy::

Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders characterized by a progressive loss of muscle mass and consequent loss of strength.

The most common form of muscular dystrophy - Duchenne muscular dystrophy - typically affects young boys, but other variations can strike in adulthood.

Currently, there is no cure for muscular dystrophy, but certain physical and medical treatments can improve symptoms and slow the disease's progression. 

Source - https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/187618.php

1 comment:

  1. Jai shri mataji I am also suffering from muscular dystrophy how to cure it

    ReplyDelete