Friday 1 December 2017

Sahaja Yogini Kay O'C gets totally cured of cancerous tumor in her womb!

Sahaja Yogini Kay O'C gets totally cured of cancerous tumor in her womb!


There are no words to express my gratitude and love for Shri Mataji I received Self Realization in 1979 when I was twenty.

Some months later I had a miscarriage, which unfortunately led to serious complications. It was eventually discovered that there was a tumor in my womb. 

The news didn’t come as any great shock, as I’d felt for sometime that there was something wrong with me. It had been impossible to stop thinking and my thoughts were morbid and depressing, often about death. 

Shri Mataji at this time was in India and, although I knew She could cure me, it didn’t seem right to expect to be cured just when She returned to England. So I went to Charing Cross Hospital in London. It was a depressing place to be in, but I felt that Shri Mataji was always with me. They started me on a chemotherapy treatment. The first week wasn’t too bad, but by the third week the pain was unbearable. To the horror of the doctors, I discharged myself. They told me that without the full course of treatment, I’d have at most eighteen months to live.

By this time, Shri Mataji was back in England, so I wrote a letter to her about the illness. Shortly afterwards I was invited to spend some time at Her house at Brompton Square in London. On arrival, Shri Mataji asked me to sit down in front of Her and gave me vibrations. 

After a few minutes She told me that the main causes for the cancer were drugs and getting involved with, and practically hypnotized by, a very negative person. Immediately, I started to feel guilty. How foolish of me! 

So Shri Mataji very sweetly told me not to feel guilty because the vultures swoop down to attack the baby chicks when they’re born and She is like the Mother hen who has to keep the chicks under Her wing.

Shri Mataji asked me to go upstairs and rest. I fell asleep and dreamt of being on a bus full of Sahaja Yogis, driving along a road. Suddenly, we came across the negative person and he was destroyed. I woke up feeling much better.



Shri Mataji worked on me every day for a few days. After two days, the color came back into my cheeks and the darkness around the eyes disappeared. After another two days, Shri Mataji told me I was cured. I felt transformed.


I returned to the hospital for a check up and to show them the results. Only one doctor was interested in how it had happened. The others, reluctant to recognize that the Spirit is stronger than their treatments, put the cure down to luck! 

There are no words to express my gratitude and love for Shri Mataji. The feelings run much too deep for that. Some time later I went for a check-up which included a chest x-ray. On the x-ray my lungs appeared perfectly clear of all contamination by nicotine.

 Normally when a person smokes twenty cigarettes a day, as I did for several years, the lungs continue to bear the traces of the habit long afterwards, but the doctors looking at my x-rays refused to believe that I had ever smoked! 

Sahaja Yogini | Kay O’C.

1 comment:

  1. Let's pls change the background color, dear admins.
    It is not very welcoming for a reader, it's difficult to read with these background patterns.

    ReplyDelete