Friday 1 December 2017

Sahaja Yogi Genevive K. talks about the power of surrender!

Sahaja Yogi Genevive K. talks about the power of surrender!


Allow me to tell you about a miracle I experienced. On the 27th of March [1989] I had suffered a phlebitis on my leg, following which an eczema set in around my ankle, stiffening my foot and making walking impossible. Nothing my doctor did helped much. 

On the weekend of the 15th April, two friends of mine went to London to see Shri Mataji, bearing with them a letter I had written and having promised to tell her about my state and ask her kind advice.

On the Sunday evening, as I sat meditating before the photograph of Shri Mataji, the idea came to me suddenly, spontaneously, that I had to detach myself from all the regular medical treatments that I was undergoing and surrender my situation completely into Mother’s hands, following whatever She decided. That way, I hoped, I would be able to travel to see Shri Mataji in early May, when She would be in Italy.

On Monday morning, I stopped all treatment. On Tuesday morning, my friend kindly phoned me to pass on Shri Mataji’s advice. I told her of the decision I had made. My leg was already in a better state, the skin not quite so red, the swelling diminished, and the ankle becoming a little more supple. 



She laughed and I felt a great gratitude towards Shri Mataji. It was clear that my wish was being realized. Early that afternoon, the doctor came to see me. She was very surprised by the progress that had been made and agreed that I had done the right thing in abandoning the treatment she had prescribed for me. 

And she agreed that I would be able to travel again after a short while. By Wednesday evening, everything had completely gone and I was able to travel to the local Sahaja Yoga meeting for the first time in weeks. 

Sahaja Yogi | Genevive K.

Source - http://www.sahaja-yoga-sl.org/benefits-of-sahaja-yoga/health-benefits/health-miracles/


No comments:

Post a Comment