Wednesday 21 December 2016

A Lady with glass bangles pulled him out of the well!

‘In the 1980’s, I woke up in the middle of the night, in Pune, India with an awful fear and foreboding for my brother, who lived several miles away in a village. Somehow I knew he was in grave danger. I immediately placed him in bandhan. It was all I could do. The vibrations felt cool and so, reassured, I lay down again and went off to sleep.
 
The next day, news reached me from my brother’s village of a sensational story.

At the precise moment I had woken up with such fear in my heart, my brother had fallen down a well, having missed his footing in the darkness, but as he fell, believing himself to be lost, a hand came down, grabbed his outstretched arm and heaved him out onto the ground by the side of the well.

 With the shock of the moment he could remember little of what had happened, but one amazing detail stuck in his mind. “It must have been a lady,” he said; “I remember seeing glass bangles, which sparkled in the dim light, and hearing them jingle as I was pulled out.’
 
Anonymous Sahaja Yogi

No comments:

Post a Comment