Wednesday 21 December 2016

Catherine Hallé's Story : 2 hours of unattended stove ...but no accident!

‘I live in France, and in 1992, our baby Daya was a few months old. I decided to prepare a little vegetable soup for her. We decided to go out for a drive and a walk, and I completely forgot about the cooking.

 It was only on the way back, two hours later, that I realised I had forgotten to turn off the gas under the pan.
 
I got scared of the consequences, then decided to give it a bandhan anyway, even if it was too late. We arrived home, saw no firemen around, opened the door and went into the kitchen. Everything was safe and the vegetables were boiling nicely in the little pan as if I had just put them into the water a few minutes before.’
 
Catherine Hallé

No comments:

Post a Comment