Friday 23 December 2016

Emergency landing amidst turbulence - Squadron Leader Nirmal Patel's Experience

I have been practicing sahaj yoga since 1981 as a student. By the grace of Shri Mataji,
I completed my M.Tech in Aerospace engineering from IIT, Kanpur during my tenure at Jorhat Air Base in Assam. I have experienced several miracles after coming to Sahaj yoga. 

One of the miracles I experienced follows:

Our aircraft took off from the forward base for a routine sortie. After climbing to an Altitude of 18000 ft above MSL, one of the engine suddenly started malfunctioning and abruptly got switched off. Due to this, entire air frame veered to left side with unbalanced rolling moment. The other engine also started making unusual noise creating panic among the crew. We almost thought that this is the end. 



Of course, we did try all emergency procedures, But it did not bring any ray of hope.Somehow, I managed to remain calm and closed my eyes and prayed to Shri Mataji those if it was Her desire to bring this event then It is accepted in the right spirit. I had a strong belief and faith that wherever we are In the domain of time and space, She is with us. 

After one hour we managed to make Emergency landing amidst turbulence, chaos and despair. As I write this experience, I am feeling the love of Shri Mataji for her children in Sahaj. 

Source- http://www.apsahaj.org/testimonials.html

No comments:

Post a Comment