Wednesday 21 December 2016

Mr Koli's house was under construction ...and someone was protecting his building materials!


In 1985 Shri Mataji told Mr Koli that She would like to come to Alibagh the following year and it was really a surprise because hehad started building a bungalow and wanted to invite Her. The building work was going on and the building materials were lying around all over the place. 


Many village people said ‘Aren’t you scared that someone will come and steal the materials?’ but he said


‘This is Mother’s house and it is well protected. No one would dare take anything.’ The very next day a man from the village came and asked him 


‘Mr Koli, do you have a person protecting your house?’ 


Mr Koli said, ‘No, why?’ The man replied, ‘Because last night I saw someone in a white costume and a blanket over the body.’ 


Mr Koli asked, ‘What were you doing on my ground?’ to which the man replied, 


 ‘Please forgive me, but I actually came to steal some cement and this person chased me. The person was quite large and strongly built.’ Mr Koli and the villager entered the next room and the thief saw Mother’s photograph. He was shocked and said, ‘That is the person who was guarding your materials. This lady chased me and I ran for my life. She had a stick in Her hand and as wearing a white sari, a blanket and had a big bindi on Her forehead.'


This shook everyone in the village because they all knew the story.





Source - https://sahajapower.wordpress.com/tag/miracle-stories-sahaja/


No comments:

Post a Comment